Regardless of whether you’re a diehard tech fanatic(means a type of people like me who look forward to the tech development and trends that lie ahead) or an average consumer,As we saw the trends and invention in previous year which already sowed and created enthusiasm about new trends and technology which will completely change the perspective and approaches to living a different types of life.
As a computer science student i am always fascinated about the trends and technology and always willing to how technologies can be solve the major problems. If someone is from marketing domain perspective often turns to how they can use these new technologies and trends to better communicate and connect with their audiences .
So what will be the biggest trends in 2018
- Deep Learning: Deep learning is the part of broader family of machine learning methods based on learning data representations, Actually increasing the datafication in our lives. So we can say that machine learning and more specifically deep learning already on cusp of revolutions. They are widely adopted in different datacenters (Amazon making graphical processing units [GPUs] available for DL, Google running DL on tensor processing units [TPUs], Microsoft using field programmable gate arrays [FPGAs], etc.) and different application areas such as Speech recognition, Image processing, Natural language processing, Drug discovery and toxicology, Customer relationship management, Bioinformatics etc
- Blockchain: The Blockchain is continuously growing list of records called blocked which are linked and secured using cryptography. Blockchain allow anyone to send value anywhere in the world. In Blockchain all the chain work as online database stored in a distributive and peer to peer fashion. The use of Bitcoin and the revitalization of peer to peer computing have been the essentials for the adoptions of blockchain technology in a broader sense. Blockchain has different types of application areas such as Fraud reduction, Smart contracts, know your customers,Payments, Trading platform etc.
- Industrial IOT: Empowered by Deep learning at the edge industrial IOT continue to the most widely use case for edge computing. It is driven by real needs and requirements. It is the network of physical devices,home applications and other items which embedded with electronics, software, sensors,actuators and other network connectivity which enable these object to connect and exchange data.IOT has different types of application area such as Consumer applications, Medial and healthcare and Transportations etc.
- Artificial Intelligence(AI): Computers are now able to learn in much the same way as humans do, and this leap in AI capabilities has been made possible by the massive increase in data and computing power. It is the incredible explosion of data that has allowed the to advance so quickly over the last couple of year. The more data an AI system has the quicker it can learn and the more accurate it can becomes. The huge step forward in AI means computer can undertake more and more human tasks. In fact it’s the AI that allow computer to see(facial recognition software), read(analyzing social media messaging) ,communication(ex:Alexa).
- Assisted reality and virtual reality (AR/VR): Gaming and AR/VR gadgets have grown in adoption in the past year and will grow with modern user interface such as 3D projection and movement detection. VR headsets like Oculus Rift, Vive, and PlayStation VR, and AR headsets like Google Glass, Sony SmartEyeglass, and Microsoft HoloLens have been received well by consumers.
- Cybersecurity: With the increasing advancement of DL, AI, IOT, technological assistance technology has been moved beyond the society ‘s ability to control it easily and it will bring a number of new cybersecurity threat. Cybersecurity is becoming essentials to everyday life and business, yet it is hard to manage. Pure automation no longer suffices and AI is required to enhance data analytics and automated script.It is expected that human will still be in the loop of taking action. There are different application areas of cyber security as Financial Systems, Aviation, Consumer device, Automobiles,Government,IOT,Healthcare.
Thanks for reading this article! Happy reading!